An individual who will be responsible for
1. Perform maintenance and service tasks for customers in assigned territory.
2. Prepare and submit work orders, expense reports and time sheets to the respective departments.
3. Evaluate products accurately for maintenance, warranty, upgrades and other purposes.
4. Collaborate closely with technical team to resolve technical issues.
5. Understand customer requirements and accordingly recommend the right products or services.
6. Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance works within the assigned territory
7. Two Wheeler Must.
Experience Area: Field Experience (Industrial sales, Lifts & Elevators Industry, Real estate, Construction & Builders).
1. Identifying and targeting new customers with new sales opportunities.
2. Developing brand image and prequalifying brand with industry consultant.
3. Initiating action plans to approach and securing new businesses for the Division.
4. Contributing to the achievement of revenue and unit sales and customer engagement through effective sales process management.
5. Increasing customer retention and sales development strategy.
6. Developing and maintaining a strong working relationship with the key consultants and contractors within the construction industry.
7. Managing customer requirements for on-time delivery taking into account lead-times, product specification changes and customer demand.
8. Managing every element of the sales process on an individual level remaining abreast with latest regulations, standards and good working practices within the industry in relation to Elevators.
9. Two Wheeler Must.
1. To meet different corporate like architectures, builders, contractors, College and University etc.
2. To provide product presentation to corporate
3. To develop the business, by meetings with architects, interior designers, civil contractors & builders
4. Meetings with customers for new projects.
5. To establish the relationship with existing customers and new customer.
6. To generate the leads.
7. Reporting to VP sales & marketing for day to day activity
8. Two Wheeler Must.
1. Read blueprints to determine the equipment needed for installation or repair
2. Install or repair elevator doors, cables, motors, and control systems
3. Locate malfunctions in brakes, motors, switches, and control systems
4. Connect electrical wiring to control panels and electric motors
5. Use test equipment, such as ammeters and voltmeters, to diagnose problems
6. Adjust counterweights, door mechanisms, and safety controls
7. Test newly installed equipment to ensure that it meets specifications
8. Comply with safety regulations and building codes
9. Keep service records of all maintenance and repair tasks
10. Bike Mandatory.
1. Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
2. Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
3. Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
4. Promotional activities
5. Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
6. Writing and proofreading creative copy
7. Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
8. Organizing events and product exhibitions
9. Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
10. Coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
11. Monitoring performance.
12. Two Wheeler Must.
1. Conduct testing and commissioning procedures for elevator installation.
2. Perform pre-commissioning such as checking wiring and power controls.
3. Carry out troubleshooting in cases of elevator break downs or malfunctions
4. Follow through the processes of installation till handing over.
5. Two Wheeler Must.
JOB LOCATION: Chennai / Bangalore.